When to Call a Plumber
Many people tend to wait until problems become severe or there is an emergency situation to reach out to a plumber for help. However, catching plumbing issues early could save you a substantial amount of time and money. Here are a few situations that suggest signs of a problem that needs a plumber’s attention:
- Low Water Pressure – low water pressure can be caused by various things that could be as simple as the faucet being blocked or as serious as a leaking pipe system.
- No Hot Water – diagnosing hot water issues is tricky since an electric heating system contains several elements that have the potential to break or become faulty.
- Blocked Sewer Lines – if your sink isn’t draining properly or your toilet isn’t flushing, the problem could either be in the plumbing system or in the connection to the main sewer line.
- Frozen Water Pipes – a pipe freeze can cause pipes to crack or burst.
- Leaking Pipes – leaking pipes can be caused by a number of underlying issues, including a cracked or broken pipe, corrosion, or water pressure that is too high.
Each of these things could potentially indicate a more serious issue and should be looked at by a professional. If you have questions about plumbing issues or would like to schedule services, contact the experts at Accurate H2O Plumbing at (803) 798-1921 today!